10 NEW facts about me.

Hello guys! Last post with 20 facts about me is deleted because the most are not true anymore. So let's just get to the 10 brand new ones!💜⬇




1. The name change.
I've been named after a person I don't admire or want to be related to, so I unofficially changed my name to Alice/Alissa (Alissa is the Russian version), to set myself free from any relations with that person.


2. Skin writing.
I have dermatographism, skin writing, which means I am allergic to pressure and whatever I touch turns me red. I like to describe myself as an alive canvas and a form of art. I don't think I am sick because of that.


3. I am afraid of height.
Yes, I actually can't even walk downstairs without being afraid. So what?


4. Absence of middle name.
Before and after the name change, I've never had a middle name.




5. Coffee.
I am a coffee addict. Any type of coffee. I just love it.




6. Hugs.
My longest hug has lasted 5 hours.




7.Favorite color.
My favorite colors are now black and red instead of just black.


8. Style.
I change my style quite often. Actually, people can't ever get bored of my looks😂


9. Artist.
I consider myself to be a multiple artist, as I enjoy performing several arts. Mostly singing, playing the piano and writing.


10. Skin writer.
I draw on my skin without any form of ink, thanks to my condition.








These are 10 facts about me, so you can get to know me! You are free to share 10 facts about YOY on the comments below👇❤ Till next time:)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

Religious Goth trying to make friends