The pale sky.

Hello! I received a lot of messages, asking about my health, I'm healing. Thank you for caring♡ Today, I've decided to share something I've written with you! Before that, I would like to invite you discover my page "My bloody Utopia", as I am going to upload a lot of things there. Let's just jump to the point.👇




•••THE PALE SKY•••
I am the darkness,
my scars are the stars.
Each one for the people I miss.
Each one to remind me of those
who laughed at my wish.
I am an alive pale canvas,
full of marks.
Hatred draws on me,
using my blood,
creating a map
that leads to the endless love of me.
The smile I faked so perfectly,
may never know the taste of freedom.
If I could taste the dream,
it would drive me insane,
wouldn't it?
The wind whips me,
the night weeps for me.
Your embrace,
my prison forevermore.
I shed a tear in the middle of the night.
A moth touched it and it taught it
how to fly.
My skin, a pale sky.
Clouds all over my heart,
raindrops run down my eyes.
My shell of caresses, I envy,
yet your kisses seem too heavy...



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

The irony