Religious Goth trying to make friends

Have you ever tried to make friends, without
managing to fit anywhere? Things are even harder, when you are a Religious Goth, like me. Other people often mistake me for an aggressive person, only because of my style. It's very sad that looks play such an important role today's world. Unfortunately, very few people value feelings, which is what actually matters. On the other hand, the Goths sometimes reject me, due to the fact that I have combined my style and my views in a unique way. I firmly believe that the style and the views of every person, are a matter of personal experiences and choices they have been called to face in life. I understand not liking someone for their views, but rejecting someone for their style, is the stupidest thing someone can do for me. I am not going to "choose" like they ask me and whether be religious or Gothic. I'm a Religious Goth. That's what I am. As it was told by the ancient Greeks, "you should not hate someone for their hair or looks, because these kinds of things do not harm society. Meanwhile, others who might look more like what you call "right" may as well do things to harm other people".



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!