Homemade hair dye!

Hi people! If you did not know, I am dealing with dermatographism. (I will write about this on another post) Hair dyes are not the best thing for people whose skin is sensitive like my own. If you have allergies, urticaria or anything similar, that post will help you!


•••Homemade hair dye•••
Things you need:
1. Craft paper.
2.Salt
3.Water
4.Iced water


**Preperation**
We boil some water, depends on how much hair dye we need. In a bowl in which we already have cut and put the craft paper, we pour the water we've boiled and we add a spoon of salt, we leave it for 10 minutes and then we add ice. When the ice melts, we throw away the paper, which has drained its color. Then we dye our hair. We leave the hair dye on our heads for 20 minutes and then we dry our hair. DO NOT WASH. Next day, you can wash your hair, it'll not fade. It lasts for 10-20 days, depends on the color. It doesn't need bleach. It will happen no matter what color your hair is.




I hope I helped you!❤

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

Religious Goth trying to make friends