Attending Dani Divine's show

Hello everyone!Recently, I had the chance to attend Dani Divine's show and as many of you are her fans, I decided to write about my experience, as promised. (Before we jump to the point, I apologize for the plain writing of my recent posts, but my PC is temporarily unavailable, so I gotta make the best of what I got, aka my phone.) So, I arrived early at the place where the show was held, about 5 hours earlier, as I am an enthusiast and I wanted to anti-stress (is that an actual word?) myself. The club wasn't opened yet, so I just took silly pictures and I waited. About an hour before the show was starting, people started to arrive. The doors finally opened at 11.30 (whoever follows the club's page, knows that the club opens at 11 typically but practically at 11.30). Until Dani arrives, we were free to dance and conquer the stage, which was fun. Some minutes before she enters, we were told cheer and fan girl for her, which I was glad to do. When she finally came on stage, she gave a small yet great show, dressed in white, with white hair (probably wig), balloons and candles. I didn't stay to see what happened after her performance, as I went there just to see her. I was not disappointed by Dani at all and I had very high expectations. I am only disappointed by some people commenting rude stuff on her photos. Y'ALL SHE'S A MODEL, ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMERS IN EUROPE AND SURELY NOT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL GIRL WHO YOU CAN TALK CRAP TO 'CAUSE SHE WON'T MIND!!! Grow up. Moreover, she posted that her phone was stolen and that made her fall behind on everything she had arranged. She also said her phone was stolen, while it was inside her purse. That is a shame for whoever did it, not just to Dani, but every other victim. I am getting ashamed by people more and more each day. For the conversional people, Dani's show wasn't by any means offensive and I'd gladly attend more of her performances, meanwhile stealing and being rude is something that would offend everyone. In a few words, I had fun even though I am more of a narrow-minded person when it comes to fetishes and stuff like that. I enjoyed her show, liked her style and hated mankind one more time. (In case english is not your first language:Mankind=human beings. It wasn't a sexistic comment)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

Religious Goth trying to make friends