Trying Pastel Goth!

Hey guys, I apologize in advance for the quality of my make up, but all of my lipsticks are dark and almost all of my make up products are dark. 
So, in this post I decided to talk about my experience of trying out Pastel Goth, because a lot of people are under the wrong impression that you have to dress up in black or generally dark colors in order to be a Goth. 
In case you don¨t know what Pastel Goth is, it is a style|a trend, in which people follow a nu-or grunge-gothic style, usually dying their hair in pastel colors and use pastel colors in their clothing or make up or maybe both. My own explanation would be making cute things looking Goth.
I personally prefer the dark version of Goth, all black or dark purple. I still admire that kind of style and I love it but I just think it does not suit me as much as the one I keep. After trying it, I decided to use it from time to time, as the result looked interesting to me.
So, I apologize again, but that¨s the best I could come up with! Next time I promise to have more products! 

Here guys, meet Ima-Gina RyFriend (get it?Imaginary Friend)
Can imaginary friends die?
)

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

The irony