A message to the brokenhearted.

Hey guys, sorry I have been inactive for so long, I've been facing health issues. Don't worry, I'm going to be fine💜 So, today I decided to write about something that a lot of people consider to be a normal thing, even though it's not. When we are down and alone, we ask ourselves the following question: "Where is *x* in all this?" "All this"is your life. Unfortunately we can't expect anyone to stay with us and help us the way we want or need to be helped. That's because noone no matter how much they love or want you to be okay know how to act under every circumstance. People can be cruel, but that is not the only case they are unable to help...Sometimes they are as scared as you are, other times it may hurt them to accept you're hurting. So they act as if you're not. The ones who love you the most,may feel useless when you are in need and there is not much they can do...It is so hypocritical when someone says "I know how you feel" they don't really know..
But sometimes they wish they were the ones feeling it instead. But you can never know how anyone feels as well, so..Hold your hands a little tighter, hug for a little longer and say "I love you" a little more often. Life is unpredictable, but so are people. Even when you think you know them too well. It's only the love we feel that makes us alive, not corpses that walk...There are times that life makes us unable to do anything...Like eat, drink, walk, speak...In order not to lose our minds love has to save us. Love from ourselves towards others and ourselves. I was walking down the road to go to the church today, I felt dead. I was wondering how I breathe...How I walk, then a guy looked at me, stopped by my side and said "nice t-shirt". I understood then, that I exist, that people see and feel my existence. I-we all- owe this world to get up. We owe this world to fight. There's at least one person out there that needs our existence, even if we don't believe or know it. Like that guy, I don't know his name, but I needed him. Thank you whoever you are...You guys, if you need anything I can give, message my page (My Bloody Utopia) Sorry again for being inactive, once I overcome my current problems I will make up for it💜

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

The irony