I don't like you.

Hello guys and sorry for not explaining, but this is only for one person to read. I don't have another way to reach out to him and I know he reads my blog, so please bare with me💜 I promise to sing this song publically sometime.




You wanted poetry, I will show you poetry, two-faced wannabe.




•••I don't like you•••
My brain freaks you out,
every time I spit it out,
I guess you'll figure out,
next time you will be alone,
I'll be forever gone.
Big works and promised book,
you are nothing like you look.
Now I know you are a fool.
I've been for ever wrong,
to honor you with my song
but you were my best friend
when you decided to end
everything we never had
and my voice made you laugh
or at least so you said but I know
what you meant.
See, I know you can't accept
I'm happier than you will ever be
you're the only rude pig I see,
you suggested I sweep floors
'cause you have to stay in doors,
in an imaginary prison I know you belong.
That's the truth you don't deserve,
so it might as well hurt.
Lies are all I could ever tell,
when it comes to someone like you
who's afraid of any true.
A guy without dreams who has failed his wish.
Out of every stupid thing, stupidest is that you think
you can ever be in place to tell me who to be.
All you think is "I" you've forgotten 'bout "we".
Leaving people who love you lonely
When you are their one and only.
Then you are mad 'cause I said
not leave them, sometime you will beg
I come back, you're a pain in my heart.
Don't you dare think it's me,
the one I am hinting, you meant nothing else to me than a coward who is greiving
for a life you'll never have and I'm actually so sad I've ever come to you.
May you never see me again as finally I can see,
who the person I love, actually turned out to be.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

How I ended up being a Goth!

Religious Goth trying to make friends