A big hairy cat.

Hello and happy weekend guys! Today, I will share with you, something very personal. I want to dedicate this thing I wrote, about a person I loved with my whole heart. Unfortunately, he wasn't "a big cat", like I thought. (you will understand what I mean.) I was inspired to write this by a song named "The Rains of Castamere" (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw) it didn't just make me write it, after I heard it, it just reminded me of the person I thought he was. Then I decided to write this. Let's just jump to the main thing👇


If you ever read this, -you will know it's about you- this is for the person I believed you were. It's pretty plain and simple but I am no abuser of words, like you. This is for the person I loved, too bad, it wasn't a real person.






•••A big cat, with a lot of fur•••
Lost in the jungle, a small cat desperately cried:
"I need some help, mind you please? My grandma has just died."
A lion heard its screaming and rushed close.
That caused the kitten to freeze and pause.
"My granny said, before she passed away, to run you ever come my way"
The lion kissed the little cat he said some jokes and they both laughed.
A monkey stayed and watched the scene,
had no idea what's hidden in a king's within.
"That is the vicious king of us, he'll turn your body into dust"
The little kitty couldn't run,
being with the lion was so much fun.
"Please, no worries, I ain't no royal. Only a friend who can be loyal. I'm like you, just a bit fat, I'm only an enormously big cat. I'm sorry, I may seem scary, It is a problem, being hairy."


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

Religious Goth trying to make friends

How I ended up being a Goth!