How I ended up being a Goth!

Hello guys! Thank you SO much for the support you've been showing me! I really can't express my gratitude towards y'all.💜 so, today
My development 

I decided to open up in a personal level and tell you about how I decided to change my style into something dark & gothic. As a kid and teenager, I used to be a girly girl even though I didn't enjoy make up and doing my hair. I was fan of pink but at the same time, I have always been (always meaning ever since I remember myself) a fan of vampires. Vampires, for me, have a different meaning and I have developed my own theory about them, which I will talk about in another post. So, back in 2016 I had the honor to introduce myself to a great person, a person I admire and love my whole heart. (who it is doesn't matter) So that person, had a darker style, but was so warm and nice towards other people. By seeing that, I realized that I can be both. I can be a good person who is into gothic. I realized it doesn't have to do with the Devil, unless you want it to. As I already knew, the nicest smiles still have teeth and -trust me- they can bite you.
In the past, I have been a victim of bullying, but this experience only made me more proud of myself. I guess I thought you need pink in order to be a girl. You need to look cute in order to be a girl and all those stereotypical things I am ashamed of believing in in the past. I believe that darkness is safer than light, as in the darkness you have to feel in order to judge and physical appearance can't affect you. I would like to get to know what inspires your style! You can comment down below if you want and tell me 👇 or you can just leave a link so I can find your own blogs and posts! Thank you again for the support. 

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Introduction

Religious Goth trying to make friends